Before The Spray Tan Session
- Exfoliate – prep the skin by removing dead skin and creating a smooth surface for even tanning results. Spend a little extra time on dry areas such as knees, elbows, feet and hands.
- Never use a loofah or anything hard or oily on skin
- Shave – within 24 hours prior to sunless application
- Avoid Moisturizing – with lotion, especially those with a high amount of silicone, at least two hours prior to sunless tanning as lotions can create a barrier.
- For best results use products specifically formulated for sunless prep and post treatment sold only in salons.
- Always watch the instruction video provided at the salon.
After The Spray Session
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothes to and from the sunless tanning session. Do not wear wool, nylon or silk immediately after a sunless session
- Wait at least 6 – 12 hours before showering. The longer you wait, the better.
- Don’t worry if color is seen washing off the skin during the first shower, this is only the immediate cosmetic bronzer. What is left behind is a beautiful sunless tan!
- Do not moisturize, swim, or exercise until after the first shower.
- Do not exfoliate for at least 48 hours after a sunless tanning application
- Moisturize daily with a tan extender, starting after the first shower, to help maintain a longer – lasting tan.
- If the color starts to fade unevenly or if the sunless tan needs a color boost – apply a self tanner!
At Midnite Sun We Only Sell The Best Products! Which is why we are so excited to exclusively sell California Tan Sunless Products! California Tan uses the best ingredients in their sunless products to give you a flawless, natural looking sunless tan!
“California Tan Sunless is specially formulated to deliver professional, flawless, tanning results in the salon and at home, always leaving you in a state of golden perfection. Our Color perfecting complex natural colorant blend is unlike any other technology as it uses skin’s organic color as it develops your sunless tan.”